Information we collect
When you visit our website, we automatically collect and save your IP address.
Where you volunteer this information (i.e. by filling in an online form to use our services), we will also save your name, delivery address, email address, date of birth, telephone number, GP address, patient notes, consultation notes, payment records and details of the medicines you have ordered.
Use of your information
We use your personal information:
To provide our services to you (namely, medical consultations for prescription medications) and to comply with regulatory requirements.
To send you details of our goods and services, or those of other companies within our group, but only if you give us permission to do so.
We share your personal information:
- With other third parties where this is necessary to deliver the services.
- With other business entities within the Evercaring Pharmacy.
- With other third parties to send you details of their goods and services, but only if you give us permission to do so.
Some of the information we collect is medical data. This information is always treated confidentially. We will never disclose medical data unless legally required or permitted to do so. It will not be used by us for marketing purposes unless you give us your express permission.
Our site is operated by Dr Rani Ltd (under the trading name of Evercaring Pharmacy ) (“we”). We are a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 09983692. Our registered office address is: Unit 4 Acorn House, Longshot Lane, Bracknell, RG12 1RL, United Kingdom. We are a limited company.
At Evercaring Pharmacy we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our customers and website visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Medical data (including your patient records, consultation notes and order history) may be collected via any online forms and medical questionnaires you complete, telephone conversations and secure messaging with us, as well as through photo assessments.
Your medical data and order history is treated confidentiality, which means that none of our staff can access it unless they are a health professional (or owe a similar duty of confidentiality). We will never disclose medical data without your consent unless legally required or permitted to do so.
Your medical data will not be used by us to send you information about our products and services (i.e. for marketing purposes) unless you give us your express permission to use your medical data this way.
Information We Collect
In providing our services to you and running and maintaining our website, we collect and process the following data about you:
- When you visit our website, we automatically collect information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
Volunteered by you
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means (including by telephone, post, email and submission of information via our website).
- Information that you provide by filling in forms and medical questionnaires on our site www.evercaring.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, consultations for treatments, posting material or requesting further services.
This personal information may comprise your name, delivery address, email address, date of birth, telephone number, GP address, patient notes, consultation notes, payment records and details of the medicines you’ve ordered.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer or browser.
Use of Your Information
As part of the provision of our services, we use the information that we collect from you:
- To enable us to provide our health services to you.
- To enable us to comply with regulatory requirements.
- To communicate with you in the event that there is a query or problem with your order.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- For record keeping purposes.
- To track and analyse activity on our website.
Where you have given us permission in advance, we may also use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
- To allow selected third parties to use your personal information to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services, which we believe may interest you.
- You can change your mind and withdraw your permission for us to contact you for marketing purposes at any time by emailing us at [email protected]. This will not affect your use of our services.
Use of your medical data for marketing purposes
Where you have given us your express permission in advance (separately to permitting us to send you more general marketing materials), we may also use your medical data to send you specialist information about our products and services. For example, if a customer told us that they suffer from asthma and asked us to send them marketing materials about asthma related goods and services, we may do so. This information would never be shared with third parties to enable them to send you information regarding their goods and services. You can change your mind and withdraw your permission for us to use your medical data for marketing purposes at any time by emailing us at [email protected]. This will not affect your use of our services.
Storing Your Personal Data
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of personal information that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- To enable us to provide our core services, we may share your personal information with our suppliers and other third parties who we rely on to deliver the services (for example, we could provide your postal address to a courier or we may share your name, address and age with a third party service provider in order to verify your age and identity).
- Where you have agreed for us to keep your GP informed.
- To other business entities within the Dr. Rani Ltd.
- Where you have provided your permission for us to share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Where we are legally required or permitted by law to disclose your personal information, for example with National Health Service Providers or regulatory bodies.
- In the event of a joint venture, collaboration, financing, sale, merger or reorganisation of the company.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you, free of charge. You can exercise this right by emailing us at [email protected].